article placeholder

23 year-old man dies from caffeine overdose

A 23-year-old British man died after ingesting two spoonfuls of caffeine powder that had the same potency as 70 cans of energy drinks.An inquest over the April death of Michael Lee Bedford from Mansfield, in ce...
article placeholder

Man Goes To Jail Over Yankees Tickets

An offer of free Yankees tickets landed a Bronx man in prison. Celestino Orta was sentenced to three years in prison for attempting to bribe a judge with the offer. The judge, physician who was hearing a cas...