The Bergen County prosecutor’s office has just issued a press release that Juelz Santana was taken into custody in New Jersey today on four counts of narcotic and weapon offenses. This stems from 10-month investigation by Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office Gang Unit, which lead to the raid of the rapper’s studio a few weeks ago where two hanguns, 17 ounces of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were seized.
Leave A Comment
Hip Hop Democrat on Twitter
- used car models layton utah on Jimmy McMillan’s The Rent Is Too Damn High Party Makes Some Noise
- prenosná postieľka on Apple to use huge cash hoard for dividend, stock buybacks
- immediate hemorrhoid relief on Ron Artest To Change His Name To “Metta World Peace”
- Kattie on Republicans caught lying again about health care by the Associated Press
- here on Apple to use huge cash hoard for dividend, stock buybacks