The Bergen County prosecutor’s office has just issued a press release that Juelz Santana was taken into custody in New Jersey today on four counts of narcotic and weapon offenses. This stems from 10-month investigation by Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office Gang Unit, which lead to the raid of the rapper’s studio a few weeks ago where two hanguns, 17 ounces of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were seized.
Leave A Comment
Hip Hop Democrat on Twitter
- http://oddtorpor51985340.pen.io/ on Apple CEO Tim Cook gets AT&T to unlock an iPhone
- tom's hardware on Marcus Jordan Causes UCF to almost lose Adidas Basketball Contract
- vans chukka decon on Air Jordan Fusion VIII (Aqua/OG Home Spring 2010)
- california office of real estate appraisers on Dead Man Elected Mayor in Tennesse Town
- buy foakleys on Casey Anthony Sentencing: Casey Is Not Leaving Jail Today