The Bergen County prosecutor’s office has just issued a press release that Juelz Santana was taken into custody in New Jersey today on four counts of narcotic and weapon offenses. This stems from 10-month investigation by Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office Gang Unit, which lead to the raid of the rapper’s studio a few weeks ago where two hanguns, 17 ounces of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were seized.
Leave A Comment
Hip Hop Democrat on Twitter
- Ice Cube Remixes Classic Book Goodnight Moon, Discusses N.W.A. Movie on
- Cambridge, Massachusetts, mayor considers large soda ban on
- Chicago Hip Hop Artists Given the Chance to Win $5,000 with “Jackin’ for Beats” on
- New Mixtape: Young Jeezy – The Real Is Back 2 (hosted by DJ Drama) on
- Drake – Take Care (Artwork x Track List) on