The Bergen County prosecutor’s office has just issued a press release that Juelz Santana was taken into custody in New Jersey today on four counts of narcotic and weapon offenses. This stems from 10-month investigation by Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office Gang Unit, which lead to the raid of the rapper’s studio a few weeks ago where two hanguns, 17 ounces of marijuana and drug paraphernalia were seized.
Leave A Comment
Hip Hop Democrat on Twitter
- dětská postel se zábranou bíLá on Apple to use huge cash hoard for dividend, stock buybacks
- past.is on Apple CEO Tim Cook gets AT&T to unlock an iPhone
- facebook marketing for small business on Apple to use huge cash hoard for dividend, stock buybacks
- Raquel on Craigslist Long Island serial killer compared to Showtime’s ‘Dexter’
- Internet on Ice Cube Remixes Classic Book Goodnight Moon, Discusses N.W.A. Movie