According to Kimora Cochran, Waka Flocka surrendered to the Henry County Sheriff’s Office around 2 p.m. yesterday on an outstanding warrant issued after his home was raided by police a few weeks ago. At the time, the rapper wasn’t present. Waka’s bond has been set at $31,950 and was charged with violating probation, possession of drugs, firearms, and more. – Rap Radar
Leave A Comment
Hip Hop Democrat on Twitter
Check Us Out…..
- asos printable coupons on Does T-Mobile’s new ‘truly’ unlimited data plan signal an iPhone 5?
- payday loan Online no credit check on Justin Bieber feat. Kanye West & Raekwon – Runaway Love (Remix)
- Perder peso Rápido on Justin Bieber feat. Kanye West & Raekwon – Runaway Love (Remix)
- Friendship Bracelets Site on San Francisco cracks down on hookah lounges
- cats on San Francisco cracks down on hookah lounges
50 cent apple Barack Obama big sean cash money Chris Brown Def Jam Diddy Drake eminem fabolous g.o.o.d. music Game Gucci Mane Hip Hop iphone j.cole Jay Z Kanye West Lil Wayne Ludacris lupe fiasco Maybach Music Group Mixtape MTV Music Nas NBA new Music nicki minaj nike Obama R&B Rick Ross Sneakers Sports t.i Trey Songz Twitter video WALE Wiz Khalifa YMCMB Young Money Youtube