Diddy Named Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest Artist of 201217 April 2012 | By BlacCYankee in Entertainment News, Hip Hop, International, Lifestyle, Social Issues
It gets thrown around in lyrics and braggacious smack talk among the kingpins of Hip Hop. Who will be the first to a billion? Well at the moment it seems the Sean “Puffy” Combs is in the as the 2012 Forbes Five crowns him the current highest earner in Hip Hop with a net worth of $550 million. Diddy’s fortune includes his Ciroc vodka campaign, Sean John clothing line, and marketing firm, Blue Flame. Considering his newly signed deal with Comcast to launch cable channel Revolt next year, the Billion mark is well within sight for the mega mogul.
The Forbes Five 2012:
1. Sean “Diddy” Combs – $550 Million
2. Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter – $460 Million
3. Andre “Dr. Dre” Young – $270 Million
4. Bryan “Birdman” Williams – $125 Million
5. Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson -$100 Million